is that you can have a tag starting with a capital letter. where I’ve been blogging there wasn’t that option, if you typed in “God” the tag would appear as “god” and to me that mattered as I don’t write about idols but about God, the creator of the universe. so over there I used the Hebrew word “elohim” instead – but here I have a God tag! yay!
I’ve Moved!Come on over to my new blog!
- Stop press: I’ve moved!
- If it’s not staring me in the face, I probably won’t get round to reading it
- Why I’m better at sprints than marathons – some thoughts about procrastination
- So that’s what the “more” button does!!!
- Google Plus
- Trying to help isn’t always helpful
- I was going to write something about staying focused but I got distracted
- Why I don’t think I can computerise my to do list
- Reasons why it’s easier to upset people online #37.4
- Sometimes it’s me…
- blogger blogging books boundaries browsers categories choices christian church laundry comments communication computers confession conscience coraline cross-cultural communication distractions duster focus forgiveness God Google Plus gratitude guilt human interaction human nature internet intuitives Jesus life lessons listening living intentionally love love your neighbour Lyagushka marriage mistylook misunderstandings my blogs myers briggs pain patience personality types prayer procrastination reading recommended reading self-acceptance self discipline shopping sin sleep social networking statement of intent sticky posts tags the learning curve themes things that bug me time management tiredness to do lists twenty ten Twitter walking with him wholehearted life wordpress work yay