When you’re walking along, carrying heavy shopping, you can choose what to focus on: you can look down and focus on the weight of the bags, or you can look up and drink in the glorious beauty of the sky and the trees and the flowers. I chose to drink in all that beauty. I stopped and looked at a bee that was buzzing from flower to flower on a shrub with pretty red leaves. I feel so awesomely blessed, just from five minutes of walking home from the shops. Wow!
I’ve Moved!Come on over to my new blog!
- Stop press: I’ve moved!
- If it’s not staring me in the face, I probably won’t get round to reading it
- Why I’m better at sprints than marathons – some thoughts about procrastination
- So that’s what the “more” button does!!!
- Google Plus
- Trying to help isn’t always helpful
- I was going to write something about staying focused but I got distracted
- Why I don’t think I can computerise my to do list
- Reasons why it’s easier to upset people online #37.4
- Sometimes it’s me…
- blogger blogging books boundaries browsers categories choices christian church laundry comments communication computers confession conscience coraline cross-cultural communication distractions duster focus forgiveness God Google Plus gratitude guilt human interaction human nature internet intuitives Jesus life lessons listening living intentionally love love your neighbour Lyagushka marriage mistylook misunderstandings my blogs myers briggs pain patience personality types prayer procrastination reading recommended reading self-acceptance self discipline shopping sin sleep social networking statement of intent sticky posts tags the learning curve themes things that bug me time management tiredness to do lists twenty ten Twitter walking with him wholehearted life wordpress work yay